Monday, December 10, 2012

Project 07 - Final Draft

For this photo project, you should create a self-portrait with a digital camera (or other related digital imaging device) included in the image.


In order to get all of the different images for my HDR final image, I pulled the first three photos that I took and used the Enhance feature and auto adjusted one of the levels for each of the three (3) images. For the first photo, I used "Auto Color Correction," on the second one I used "Auto Contrast" and for the third one "Auto Smart Fix" was applied to it.



Description: This is the HDR Mid setting for the first of three (3) sets of photos used for the Rough Draft of my self-portrait.

File Name: IMG_3034 - Self Portrait 02a.jpg
Date Created: 2012:12:10 11:55:28
Camera Model: Canon EOS REBEL T4i
F/Stop: 4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/30
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 24.0 mm
Exposure Program: Manual
Flash: Off, Did not fire
Metering Mode: Spot
White Balance: Tungsten



Description: This is the HDR Low setting for the second of three (3) sets of photos used for the Rough Draft of my self-portrait.

File Name: IMG_3035 - Self Portrait 02b.jpg
Date Created: 2012:12:10 11:55:28
Camera Model: Canon EOS REBEL T4i
F/Stop: 4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/30
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 24.0 mm
Exposure Program: Manual
Flash: Off, Did not fire
Metering Mode: Spot
White Balance: Tungsten



Description: This is the HDR High setting for the third of three (3) sets of photos used for the Rough Draft of my self-portrait.

File Name: IMG_3036 - Self Portrait 02c.jpg
Date Created: 2012:12:10 11:55:28
Camera Model: Canon EOS REBEL T4i
F/Stop: 4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/30
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 24.0 mm
Exposure Program: Manual
Flash: Off, Did not fire
Metering Mode: Spot
White Balance: Tungsten



Description: I chose this as the final version of my "Self Portrait" because I found it interesting that when running it through Photomatix Pro, some of the presets picked up my reflection in the lens. I think it looks pretty cool. A couple of things I did was flip the image horizontally and crop it. I felt that the fact that since the word 'Canon' was not picked up in my original image, cropping the sides of my picture would render a tighter and more efficient self-portrait.


No comments:

Post a Comment